PRICE REDUCTION!!!! (WAS 275,000 EUROS)
Surrounded by orange, almond and olive tree this property in the valleys of Giolou sits in its own mature gardens with exquisite views of the surrounding every changing mountains. This traditional stone built property benefits from oil central heating, air conditioning and a wood burning stove. There are vaulted ceilings in the lounge and kitchen area which is is of a stylish design including an American style fridge freezer and double rand oven. There is an external entrance up to a beautiful master studio suite with deluxe bathroom. There is a private 8 x 5 pool outside which is surrounded by lush mature gardens.
- 2 double bedrooms on ground floor
- Master studio suite on first floor with separate entrance
- Traditional custom built stone property
- Open plan lounge and kitchen with vaulted ceilings
- Un- furnished
- Double range cooker
- French doors out to pool from kitchen
- Central heating
- Air conditioning
- Feature wood burning stove in lounge
- Ceiling fans
- Private 8 x 5 swimming pool
- Covered BBQ area
- Mature gardens
- Orange, almond and olive trees
- Additional outbuildings ideal for a work shop
- Covered area - 153m²
- Plot - 1673m²
- Suitable for Cyprus permanent residency
- 10 minutes to local amenities
- 15 minutes to the nearest beach
- 45 minutes to Paphos International Airport
- 20 minutes to the nearest golf range
Giolou is about 26kms from Paphos and about 12kms from Polis. There are mini markets selling basic commodities, often open from early in the morning until quite late in the evening, depending on the season. There are three coffee shops mostly catering to the needs of the local male workforce taking a leisurely break from the heat of the day. As Giolou nestles on the edge of a valley at 368m above sea level, one of the coffee shops has a spectacular view of the whole of the valley stretching out to the sea at Polis. And because Giolou is set high on a hill, there is always a refreshing breeze. If fishing is your game, then take the short trip to the Evretou Dam, or if you fancy a few rounds of gold, Tsada golf course is a short drive away. For other entertainment in Giolou, the football stadium is often used to host plays, festivals, and even the odd football. The nearby sulphur springs and the restored monastery of Agia Anargyri was built in 1649 and is said to be one of the first ever on the island.
was formed in 2002. Licensed Real Estate Agent AM625
British owned with key personnel having over 25 years Financial and Legal experience. The Company was structured to give a complete service.
Our Team are all expats with personal experience of moving, living and working in Cyprus.
Our aim is to ensure your purchase in Cyprus is as stress free as possible, an enjoyable experience with no regrets whether it’s for relocation , retirement, investment or a holiday home.
We Listen…We Search…We Care.
Let us do the work and you enjoy the DREAM...
- Cyprus Property for Sale / Property for Sale in Cyprus