This is an extremely well maintained property situated on a large plot within a tranquil mountain setting. From the villa you benefit from the seclusion and quietness of the properties location or alternatively just a short drive will take you to the sea front and Coral Bay with its wide selection of restaurants, bars and amenities. The property offers:
- 3 double sized bedrooms, 2 with en-suite facilities
- Guest WC and shower
- Spacious open plan kitchen / dining area
- Custom made beech wood kitchen and cupboards with granite worktops
- Un- furnished
- Laundry and storage room
- Air-conditioning installed throughout
- Ceiling fans installed within the bedrooms
- Tranquil mountain views
- Large partially covered verandas, perfect for that summer refreshments whilst watching the sunset dip behind the mountains
- Large driveway with parking for 3 vehicles
- This property has been fully insulated house
- Installation of a swimming pool is included within the price
- Provision for installation of a jacuzzi on the veranda
- Unspoiled views to the valley
- All services are provided to this property
- Built in 2006
- Close proximity to a number of private English speaking schools
- Covered area - 199m²
- Plot area - 1,670m²
- 10 minutes to local amenities
- 10 minutes to the nearest beach
- 40 minutes to Paphos International Airport
- 30 minutes to the nearest golf course
- Title deeds available
Kissonerga is a village located in the South West of Cyprus, about 8 km north of Paphos. This is a region notable for the cultivation of banana plantations affording the area with much appreciated greenery. The village is positioned perfectly near the tourist area of Coral Bay where there are several hotels, bars, restaurants and supermarkets. The village itself sits approximately 112 metres above sea level and although close to Paphos Town has managed to retain many of its traditional village charms. Most things are catered for within the village itself including a number of mini-markets, a pharmacy, hairdresser, florists, childrens’ playground, dance studio, a traditional English tea room and a choice of restaurants and bars.
was formed in 2002. Licensed Real Estate Agent AM625
British owned with key personnel having over 25 years Financial and Legal experience. The Company was structured to give a complete service.
Our Team are all expats with personal experience of moving, living and working in Cyprus.
Our aim is to ensure your purchase in Cyprus is as stress free as possible, an enjoyable experience with no regrets whether it’s for relocation , retirement, investment or a holiday home.
We Listen…We Search…We Care.
Let us do the work and you enjoy the DREAM...
- Cyprus Property for Sale / Property for Sale in Cyprus