Amenities & Services
FULL TITLE DEEDS - £117,950
- Full title deed in owner’s name
- Being sold fully furnished
- 3 bedrooms with fitted wardrobes
- Master with ensuite bathroom
- Fully fitted kitchen with white goods
- Master bedroom with en-suite
- Terracing with wood pergola
Access to beach and beautiful coves
- Fantastic pool area with kiddies pool
- Arcade & Club room and indoor pool
- On-site Restaurant and bar
- Gym, spa & Children’s playground
- Award winning well maintained site
- Golf course only 15 minutes away
- Kyrenia town 35 minutes away
Larnaca Airport 40 minutes away
. Holiday home by the crystal blue Mediterranean? Property to retire in the sun? An investment opportunity? This fully furnished 3 bedroom villa will not fail to please. The property itself is bright and is in superb condition both inside and out has been maintained to a very high standard; all the bedrooms are double with the master bedroom benefiting from a large en-suite and access to the roof terrace (which is also accessible from the landing and the garden) and you have a lovely bright and spacious living/dining room and fully fitted kitchen. The award winning Sweet Water Bay complex is definitely one of the best in North Cyprus and has large communal pools, including a children’s pool and a spa; you also have a gym, children’s playground and a restaurant and bar and a lovely sandy cove as well. It is situated just fifteen minutes away from the international Korineum golf course, bars and restaurants as well as a few minute’s drive from the multitude of pretty coves and sandy beaches.
REF Number: HP2431-KF
The large roof terrace is what holiday dreams are made of, with beautiful views and plenty of space you can watch the sunset, sunbathe or just look in awe at the mountains. The large roof terrace can be accessed via the garden, internally from the first floor landing or via the master bedroom and has its own sink, making it a great place to have a BBQ.
This property has a lovely garden that goes around the property and is a good size and low maintenance; there is a driveway to the side of the house that can accommodate two cars.
The site is professionally managed and is accessed with a private code via electric gates; the grounds are a credit to the management company. The site boasts 3 swimming pools and for the people who like to relax, an onsite there is a Sauna and Jacuzzi. For the fitter members of the family, there is a tennis court / basketball court and a gym. They didn’t forget the children either; there is a kiddie’s pool and a play park. Something for everyone! The annual maintenance fee is £720
Tatlisu (meaning Sweet Water) is only a short drive from the Korineum Golf Course and is situated close to the peaceful and quaint Cypriot village of Esentepe where you will find grocers shops, bars and restaurants. Living near Tatlisu one gets the best of all worlds; easy access to the resort town of Kyrenia, easy access to both Ercan Airport and the Metehan border crossing for links to south Cyprus, Karpaz Gate Marina and Famagusta. All this from a location that benefits from some of the very best Cyprus views, and the stunning Mediterranean climate.
Popular Area Attractions:
- The Acapulco beach and resort
- The new Elexous Hotel with water park and private beach
- Alagadi or Turtle beach is a short drive away. In July and September the beach is a big attraction as visitors come to watch the female loggerhead and green turtles come to lay their eggs and see their hatchlings make their desperate run for the sea.
- The Incirli cave: a natural underground cave with stalagmites and stalactites
- The 18 hole par 72 course Korineum Golf and Country
Travel Times to Amenities
- Local supermarket: 5 minute drive
- Korineum Gold and Beach Resort : 15 minute drive
- Local restaurants and bars just a few minutes drive away include Charlie’s Sports Club, Joya, Bar B, Roots Bar, The Spice Garden, Almond Tree, The Coconut Bar, etc
- Karpaz Gate Marine 25 minutes drive
- Complex sandy beach: 5 minute walk
- Ercan airport: 40 minute drive
- Kyrenia City Center: 35 minute drive
- Larnaca Airport: 40 minute drive
- Pharmacy: 5 minute drive
Resale and rental opportunity
This lovely villa and its exclusive location will only appreciate with time as development increases in the city and many buyers would look to escape the hustle of city living and retreat to a more secluded location while still having a foot in town. The complex is so beautifully maintained that holiday lets could look to achieve an estimated £500 per week and long term approximately £400 per month.