This is an off-plan development located in the village of Mandria located only 200 meters from the beach. This securely gated complex consists of both 2 and 3 bedroom detached villas set around an Olympic size communal swimming pool. All Villas have a roof garden and all have unobstructed sea views. The 3 bedroom villas offers:
- Open plan living areas
- Modern well designed kitchens
- Guest W.C
- 3 double sized bedrooms with fitted wardrobes
- Family bathroom
- Off-street parking
- Sea views
- Private swimming pools may be installed on request
- Complex will offer a club house featuring a lounge with table games, cafeteria and shop
- Plots size from 250m² to 300m²
- Covered areas from: 124m² to 183m²
- Verandas from: 16m² to 37m²
- Roof terraces from: 37m² to 61m²
- 10 minutes to the nearest English speaking private schools
- 200 meters to the beach
- 15 minutes to Paphos International Airport
- 12 minutes to the nearest golf course
- Cyprus legislation - title deeds with application
The beautiful village of Mandria is located approximately 10 miles from Paphos Town Centre and is therefore only a short drive to many of the finest sights the area has to offer. The village itself is a mixture of rural Cypriot life and ex-pat community with tavernas and amenities set around the traditional village square. Although there are residential developments this area is still relatively un-spoilt and has a wonderful rugged coastline to explore.
was formed in 2002. Licensed Real Estate Agent AM625
British owned with key personnel having over 25 years Financial and Legal experience. The Company was structured to give a complete service.
Our Team are all expats with personal experience of moving, living and working in Cyprus.
Our aim is to ensure your purchase in Cyprus is as stress free as possible, an enjoyable experience with no regrets whether it’s for relocation , retirement, investment or a holiday home.
We Listen…We Search…We Care.
Let us do the work and you enjoy the DREAM...
- Cyprus Property for Sale / Property for Sale in Cyprus