Reduced (Was €;199,000)
Located in Nata, only 21km from Paphos International Airport and above the humidity line this traditional village property boasts a large plot with mature gardens that have been well maintained and fabulous ever changing mountain views. The property has full title deeds and is available fully furnished.
- Fully furnished
- Entrance hall with office - relaxation space
- Stone archway leading to lounge with feature fireplace
- Fully fitted Italian kitchen diner
- 3 double bedrooms
- Family bathroom with bespoke mosaic tile design
- Shower room adjacent to sun room
- Large mature landscaped gardens
- 20m covered dining area or parking area
- Private gated entrance
- Plot 558m²
- Covered area 135m²
- Suitable for Cyprus permanent residency
- 20 minutes to the nearest beach
- 30 minutes to local amenities
- 20 minutes to Paphos International Airport
- 15 minutes to the nearest golf course
It is a small relatively un spoilt traditional village situated on the south-eastern hillside of the Xeros River Valley. The village has a traditional village restaurant known as Perikli's tavern and about 4 traditional cafes. It has numerous festivities during the year especially during mid August for Panagias day which are festivities relating to the Virgin Mary.It has a beautiful church called in the centre of the village and another Church built around the 14th century which is heritage listed.
was formed in 2002. Licensed Real Estate Agent AM625
British owned with key personnel having over 25 years Financial and Legal experience. The Company was structured to give a complete service.
Our Team are all expats with personal experience of moving, living and working in Cyprus.
Our aim is to ensure your purchase in Cyprus is as stress free as possible, an enjoyable experience with no regrets whether it’s for relocation , retirement, investment or a holiday home.
We Listen…We Search…We Care.
Let us do the work and you enjoy the DREAM...
- Cyprus Property for Sale - Property for Sale in Cyprus