This unique and lovingly cared for, well presented, three bedroom detached villa on a small complex of eight properties is a stone's throw from bars, restaurants, medical centre, post office and other amenities.With two bedrooms and a walk in shower room on the ground floor and a further bedroom and bathroom on the first floor this is a perfect home for a family with both the younger and older generation. The villa is excellent value for money and offers:
- Private driveway
- Separate pedestrian gate leading to the main entrance
- Spacious and light lounge, dining and kitchen area with two patio doors leading to the garden
- Fully equipped kitchen, white goods included
- Two ground floor double bedrooms with fitted wardrobes
- Ground floor WC with walk-in shower
- Stairs with 2 windows allowing light to stream in
- 1 double bedroom with fitted wardrobes and patio doors leading out to the roof terrace
- Large family bathroom
- Access to the roof terrace via patio doors on a large landing- Large roof terrace with sea views. Perfect for entertaining or just kick back and relax in the sunshine.
- Furniture is negotiable
- Air conditioning throughout
- Ceiling fans
- Fly screens
- Separate storage room
- Beautiful Sea and hill Views from the large roof terrace
- Garden with crazy paved patio areas and ample space to install a hot tub
- The villa does not have a swimming pool but there is an option, for a monthly fee, to use the communal pool
- Plot size: 140m2
- Covered area: 121m2
- Suitable for Cyprus Permanent Residency
- 8 minutes to Coral Bay Blue Flag appointed beach with its wide selection of restaurants, bars and amenities
- 45 minutes to Paphos International Airport
- 35 minutes to the nearest golf course
Peyia (also spelt Pegeia) is located 14km north of Paphos Town and sits on the steep slopes of the coastal hills inland from Coral Bay at the southern end of the Akamas Peninsula. This is home to many non-Cypriot residents and due to the size of this popular village you will find most conveniences are catered for. As the largest village in Paphos bordering Kathikas, Arkosos, Kissonerga and the Akamas Peninsular there is plenty to do here including swimming at the renowned Blue Flag awarded Coral Bay Beach.
was formed in 2002. Licensed Real Estate Agent AM625
British owned with key personnel having over 25 years Financial and Legal experience. The Company was structured to give a complete service.
Our Team are all expats with personal experience of moving, living and working in Cyprus.
Our aim is to ensure your purchase in Cyprus is as stress free as possible, an enjoyable experience with no regrets whether it’s for relocation, retirement, investment or a holiday home.
We Listen…We Search…We Care.
Let us do the work and you enjoy the DREAM...
- Cyprus Property for Sale / Property for Sale in Cyprus