Located on the outskirts of Peyia between Coral Bay and Sea Caves and in an elevated position this stunning villa benefits from magnificent unobstructed sea views across the Mediterranean sea. With individual high quality extras and an immaculate interior the villa must be viewed to be truly appreciated.
- Title deeds
- Unobstructed sea views
- Immaculate condition
- High quality interior finishings
- Sea views from lounge
- Stylish bespoke spiral staircase providing additional ground floor space
- Fully fitted kitchen with additional breakfast bar providing separation from kitchen to dining area and lounge
- Fly screens and black out blinds fitted on all windows
- Tinted solar glass throughout the villa
- Zoned central heating
- Air conditioning
- Bright landing space on first floor
- Master bedroom with sea view terrace and en-suite shower room
- En-suite shower room with jacuzzi shower
- 2 further double bedrooms
- Family bathroom
- Walk in closet
- Private overflow pool with sea views
- Upper and lower seating areas for al fresco dining
- Large lower level patio area with storage sheds, can be converted to garden area if desired
- Covered parking
- Double sliding electric entrance gate
- 24hour live CCTV recording which can be viewed on any mobile device anywhere in the word
- Response auto internal security alarm system that contacts your mobile device if activated
- Plot Size 453m²
- Covered area 198m²
- Covered veranda 12m²
- Suitable for Cyprus Permanent Residency – Fast Track
- 8 minutes to Coral Bay Blue Flag appointed beach with its wide selection of restaurants, bars and amenities
- 45 minutes to Paphos International Airport
- 35 minutes to the nearest golf course
Peyia (also spelt Pegeia) is located 14km north of Paphos Town and sits on the steep slopes of the coastal hills inland from Coral Bay at the southern end of the Akamas Peninsula. This is home to many non-Cypriot residents and due to the size of this popular village you will find most conveniences are catered for. As the largest village in Paphos bordering Kathikas, Arkosos, Kissonerga and the Akamas Peninsular there is plenty to do here including the renowned Blue Flag awarded Coral Bay Beach.
was formed in 2002. Licensed Real Estate Agent AM625
British owned with key personnel having over 25 years Financial and Legal experience. The Company was structured to give a complete service.
Our Team are all expats with personal experience of moving, living and working in Cyprus.
Our aim is to ensure your purchase in Cyprus is as stress free as possible, an enjoyable experience with no regrets whether it’s for relocation , retirement, investment or a holiday home.
We Listen…We Search…We Care.
Let us do the work and you enjoy the DREAM...
- Cyprus Property for Sale / Property for Sale in Cyprus