REDUCED was €;249,950
Well presented three bedroom villa in a small complex set a short distance from the sea, with amazing sea views from the master bedroom.
Open plan ground floor setting with partitioned off staircase keeping in the warmth during the short winter months. The kitchen has black units with granite worktops and built in appliances.
Upstairs is bright and airy with light oak laminate flooring across all three good sized double bedrooms.
Outside has a BBQ area and large covered veranda to the rear, and manageable gardens.
- 3 double bedrooms with dual aspect windows and plenty of fitted wardrobe space
- Family bathroom & downstairs guest WC
- Spacious open plan living - dining - kitchen
- Air conditioning throughout
- Shutters on the windows
- Provisions for central heating
- Gated driveway with parking space
- Patio garden with covered veranda and outside sink & BBQ area
- Sea views from the master bedroom
- Un furnished
- Plot size - 239m²
- Internal area - 140m²
- Balcony - 6m²
- Suitable for Cyprus Permanent Residency
- 5 minutes to local amenities
- 5 minutes to the nearest beach
- 15 minutes to Larnaca International Airport
- Cyprus legislation - Title Deeds with application
A well preserved and well maintained true Cypriot village south of Larnaca. Pervolia is only 6km from Larnaca airport and 14km from Larnaca town.
With its cobbled streets and unspoilt long sandy beaches, this is perfect for experiencing the traditional Cypriot way of life. Pervolia is a charming village where a visitor can find the culture and hospitality of a traditional Cypriot village and experience the rich traditions, customs and authentic way of life of the fun loving and friendly locals.
Despite being a relatively small village, with a population of 1,600, Pervolia also has banks, tourist shops, supermarkets and a sport centre. The excellent location of the village in combination with the friendly and safe environment that exists makes Pervolia an excellent place for around the year vacations or permanent residence
was formed in 2002. Licensed Real Estate Agent AM625
British owned with key personnel having over 25 years Financial and Legal experience. The Company was structured to give a complete service.
Our Team are all expats with personal experience of moving, living and working in Cyprus.
Our aim is to ensure your purchase in Cyprus is as stress free as possible, an enjoyable experience with no regrets whether it’s for relocation , retirement, investment or a holiday home.
We Listen…We Search…We Care.
Let us do the work and you enjoy the DREAM...
- Cyprus Property for Sale / Property for Sale in Cyprus