This stylish home will not disappoint with a flowing floor plan, wood grain tiles in the open plan living area, beautiful plush carpet in all 4 bedrooms plus rumpus room. There is wall to floor crisp white and sandstone tone tiles in the two modern bathrooms.
Property Features Include:
- Quality, spacious, well-equipped and deliberately planned kitchen that has stone counter tops, double fridge space, 900mm free standing cook top and oven; the perfect hub to be creative and entertain or gather with family.
- Delight in the open plan living room with built in fireplace and access to the large under cover entertainment area.
- Separate rumpus room with cupboards, could be used an another bedroom
- Master bedroom with en-suite and walk-in robe
- 3 other generous size bedrooms all with built -in robes and stylish remote-control fans
- Security screens on all windows and doors
- Laundry with under bench cupboards
- Internal garage access
- Garden Shed
- Approximately 450m to Kepnock corner store and 500m Kepnock State High School.
- 840m2 allotment, fully fenced back yard and easement free to add a pool or shed.
- The gorgeous rendered home was modernised less than 3 years ago including a new colorbond roof
At a Glance:
Land size: 840 m2
Lounges/living areas: 2
Ceiling fans: Yes, throughout
Fire Place: Yes
Security screens: Yes, throughout on doors and windows
Hot water system: Electric
Outdoor areas: Large under cover entertainment area
Car accommodation: Single lock up garage
Garden Shed: x1
Termite barrier: Yes
Rates: $1,750 per half year (approx.)
Safety switch: Yes
Smoke alarms: Yes
Agent: Joshua Rub and Violette Sinclair
The information provided is for use as an estimate only and potential purchasers should make their own inquiries to satisfy themselves of any matters.