A beautifully maintained bungalow built in a quiet residential area of Kissonerga. The property was designed by the current owners and has an abundance of special features including wireless alarm, electric gated entrance, lockable shutters, central heating, hot tub and private swimming to name a few. The kitchen is finished to a very high standard with granite worktops and double integrated oven. By far the most exceptional feature of the property must be the 58m² sun room that has been built from the lounge bringing outdoors indoors with spectacular ceiling lighting creating a wonderful ambiance when the sun sets. The sun room has electric blinds and is completely enclosed with stone balustrades providing security as the sun room leads out to a beautiful private swimming pool tiled with striking green mosaic tiles and granite roman steps, along with an 8 seater hot tub, with custom made permanent pergola and curtains. With the new proposed Marina in Kissonerga having gained approval this property is in a sought after area as it is only 5 minutes drive away from the new site.
- 3 Double bedrooms and 1 nursery/office
- 2 Family bathrooms (one with double length shower)
- Large open plan living / dining / kitchen area
- Un- furnished
- Central heating with Potterton boiler
- Feature corner stone effect fireplace with granite mantle & gas flame fire
- Ceiling Fans
- Air conditioning throughout
- Granite worktops in kitchen
- 2 Double eye level integrated oven
- Fly screens and custom made front door concertina fly screen
- Double glazing throughout
- Shutters - aluminium oak wood effect (8 arched) with fitted security locks
- Electric blinds in sun room / covered veranda
- 10 x 5 private aqua green mosaic tiled private swimming pool with granite roman steps and granite coping edge
- 8 seater hot tub
- Separate laundry / utility room with toilet
- Fruit and palm trees
- Covered parking for 2 cars, uncovered parking for 2 additional cars
- Garden shed
- Automated wrought iron gates
- Covered area 175m²
- Plot - 608m²
- Sun room - 58m²
- 5 minutes to the nearest beach
- 5 minutes to local amenities
- 30 minutes to Paphos International Airport
- 20 minutes to the nearest golf resort
Kissonerga is a village located in the South West of Cyprus, about 8 km north of Paphos. This is a region notable for the cultivation of banana plantations affording the area with much appreciated greenery. The village is positioned perfectly near the tourist area of Coral Bay where there are several hotels, bars, restaurants and supermarkets. The village itself sits approximately 112 metres above sea level and although close to Paphos Town has managed to retain many of its traditional village charms. Most things are catered for within the village itself including a number of mini-markets, a pharmacy, hairdresser, florists, childrens’ playground, dance studio, a traditional English tea room and a choice of restaurants and bars.
was formed in 2002. Licensed Real Estate Agent AM625
British owned with key personnel having over 25 years Financial and Legal experience. The Company was structured to give a complete service.
Our Team are all expats with personal experience of moving, living and working in Cyprus.
Our aim is to ensure your purchase in Cyprus is as stress free as possible, an enjoyable experience with no regrets whether it’s for relocation , retirement, investment or a holiday home.
We Listen…We Search…We Care.
Let us do the work and you enjoy the DREAM...
- Cyprus Property for Sale / Property for Sale in Cyprus