The house comprises:
- store for storage, kitchen with wood oven.This space has enough area to be transformed into a T1.There is a connection to the first floor through a ladder and trapdoor;
- two bedrooms, two living rooms, dining room, complete sanitary installation and equipped kitchen;
- Living room, bedroom and use of attic spaces for storage.
- The building is sold furnished;
- The glazed openings are made of wood in plain glass and exterior aluminum shutters;
- the building has a ruin that can be rebuilt and monetized, as well as the transformation of the store at RÃ©s do ChÃ£o into an apartment with a kitchen already built and due to the size of the building, it is easy to adapt to a new project.
- Very close to bathing areas
Velas is the most developed village on the island and is the disembarkation place for those arriving on the island by boat.Here you can visit the bandstand at Jardim da RepÃºblica.You can walk along the beautiful pedestrian street Francisco Lacerda and visit the Church of SÃ£o Jorge.A must see is the PortÃ£o do Mar or a swim in the natural pools of PreguiÃ§a.
This municipality has a lot to offer and it is suggested to go down to its fajÃ£s that are part of the Ex-libris of the Municipality: FajÃ£ do Ouvidor, FajÃ£ da Ribeira da Areia, FajÃ£ da€;™AlÃ©m, in the parish of Norte Grande; FajÃ£ das Almas, in the parish of Manadas, FajÃ£ de Vasco Martins, in the parish of Santo Amaro and FajÃ£ de JoÃ£o Dias, in the parish of Rosais.Its viewpoint, Vigia da Baleia, in Rosais, as well as the forest parks, namely, Parque das Macelas, in Santo Amaro, and Parque Florestal das Sete Fontes, in Rosais.In addition to the land walks, you can also take a boat trip along the island's coast and marvel at the green slopes made up of small waterfalls.
In addition to the fascinating landscapes, you can also visit the historical buildings of the Municipality such as the Old Tower or the Bell Tower in the parish of Urzelina, the Museum of Sacred Art a€;“ located in the Igreja Matriz das Velas a€;“ the church in the parish of Manadas or the building of the PaÃ§os do Concelho, a 17th century construction, exemplary of Azorean civil baroque architecture.
Vila das Velas has several essential services, small shops, varied catering, several tourist companies, equipment and infrastructure.It has good access networks and frequency of public transport.
According to no.Âº 1, of article 4.Âº The owners of buildings that do not have a pre-certificate or SCE certificate are exempt from indicating, when publishing sales or lease notices, their energy rating and n.2, of the same article, the exemption is extendable to the promoters or mediators of the sale or lease, within the scope of their action.