- 4 bedrooms
- 2 family bathrooms, en suite and guest WC
- Open plan living - dining - kitchen area with fully fitted kitchen
- Un- furnished
- Provision for air conditioning
- Double glazing
- Pressurised water system
- Covered garage for parking
- Private swimming pool with outside shower
- Access to hotel facilities including 24 hour room service, spa and fitness centre, water activities and fine dining
- Sea front location with beautiful unobstructed views of the Mediterranean sea from within the villa and from private terraces
- Covered area - 277.20 m²
- Plot - 463 m²
- Suitable for Cyprus EU citizenship
- Walking distance to the nearest beach
- 5 minutes to local amenities
- 45 minutes to Larnaca International Airport
- Cyprus legislation - title deeds with application
- Price is subject to vat
The church of Ayia Thekla is one of the oldest spots in the area dating back to the middle ages. It sits in a peaceful setting, fronted by the beautiful turquoise Mediterranean Sea and surrounded by natural flora. A small sandy beach also lies here with a tiny island just of the shore that keeps the waves away.
Many consider this the place to be, with work starting shortly on the new marina. AyiaThekla is perfect for those who seek the privacy and seclusion of a residential area but still want to be within easy reach of the 4 major resorts and towns of the area.
was formed in 2002. Licensed Real Estate Agent AM625
British owned with key personnel having over 25 years Financial and Legal experience. The Company was structured to give a complete service.
Our Team are all expats with personal experience of moving, living and working in Cyprus.
Our aim is to ensure your purchase in Cyprus is as stress free as possible, an enjoyable experience with no regrets whether it’s for relocation , retirement, investment or a holiday home.
We Listen…We Search…We Care.
Let us do the work and you enjoy the DREAM...
- Cyprus Property for Sale - Property for Sale in Cyprus