Windswept Residence Fractional Villa Ownership, Christophe Harbour
Nestled within an exclusive enclave of Sandy Bank Bay, nine newly developed turnkey villas are available for equity share purchase. Each private residence has been designed for maximum enjoyment of harbour, ocean and beach views. A short walk from the Pavilion Beach Club, every Windswept Villa offers spacious indoor and outdoor living areas ideal for the island lifestyle. An equity share includes eligibility for the Citizenship by Investment Programme.
Luxury villa fully furnished, 4 bedroom residences 3,900 - 4,800 square foot
- Easy access to the Pavilion Beach Club
- New to Windswept Residence, Rental programme with Return on Investment - Guaranteed Rental Income for 5 years
- Concierge maintenance and housekeeping services
- Property management provided by Christophe Harbour
- Eligible for Citizenship by Investment Programme
- Deeded share is re-sellable after 5 years
- Membership at the Christophe Harbour Club
- Closing costs, Government taxes, club and owner association fees waived for first five years of ownership. One payment written at closing covers everything for a five year period
- Ownership is priced for $410,000 per 1/10 deeded share
- Each share represents 5 weeks per year for personal use or as a rental. An annual rotation schedule ensures that each owner will enjoy high season weeks
- Application for Citizenship by Investment can begin immediately upon contract.
Christophe Harbour is a fabulous, exclusive resort community on the Southeast peninsula of St Kitts, featuring 2,500 acres of dramatic topography, including six secluded beaches and 13 miles of shoreline.
The vision of an award winning development team is led by Kiawah Development Partners of world renowned Kiawah Island, SC and The Doonbeg Club in Doonbeg, Ireland.
The development includes stunning lots for private villas, and will feature an array of resort and private amenities that will redefine luxury in the Caribbean:
300 acre mega yacht marina and marina village (under construction)
2 five star luxury hotels
Tom Fazio Championship Golf Course (under construction)
Private Christophe Harbour Club encompassing Golf, Yacht, Beach and Social Club privileges
Christophe Harbour aspires to be the most fashionable debut of this young century.
- Pavilion Beach Club: Sandy Bank Bay's private beach club is perfect for casual open-air dining or intimate meals and features a fabulous infinity pool, right on the beach.
- Beach Bungalows: Fall asleep to the rhythm of the waves and wake to pink and amber skies. These four enchanting bungalows are each crafted from hand-hewn logs with wooden shutters and feature glass wrap around doors and marble-slab baths with rain showers. Each also has its own private plunge pool and seaside cabana. Beach bungalows are available by reservation
- Superyacht Marina: The 300 berth marina, more than 60 berths accommodating superyachts up to 300 feet. It will be the heartbeat of Christophe Harbour. With an adjoining full service marina village, boutique hotel accommodations and accompanying amenities and services, the superyacht marina is destined to be a top yachting destination.
- Outdoor Adventure: Zip line along the mountainsides into rainforests topped with misty clouds. Hike or bike unspoiled tropical landscapes. Tour fascinating historical sites. Relish the simple joy of sailing. Dive vibrant coralscapes and reefs. Whatever your whim, Christophe Harbour's full-time concierge is ready to arrange any manner of adventures for every level of ambition.
- Tom Fazio Golf : Tom Fazio-designed golf course set atop a volcanic ridge and along a natural island cove rises nearly 600 feet above the beaches below. The views from this 18-hole masterpiece will be stunning, defined by dramatic topography and panoramic views of the turquoise expanse of the Atlantic and Caribbean. There will be a stunning Golf Club House and practise range.
- The Beach House : Oceanfront on Turtle Beach, the Beach House is the island's most romantic destination for fine dining, Oceanside weddings and private parties. In true Caribbean fashion, the Beach House blends indoor and outdoor enjoyment, bringing a richness and intensity to both. The space constantly connects guests with the natural world with its spacious open air pavilion, perfect for cigars, rum sipping and sunset.