Luxury villa offering excellent investment potential as they are located just 3 minutes away from the newly designed Paphos Marina and 10 minutes away from the city center.
Named after the sandy lagoon beach at their doorstep that allows swimming even during the winter, the villas offer unobstructed views of the Mediterranean Sea and a private infinity swimming pool.
- 4 double bedrooms with en-suites and fitted wardrobes
- Smaller additional bedroom can be added at an extra cost
- Open plan living - lounge - dining - kitchen areas with suspended ceilings
- Complete installation of central structure cabling system for TV, telephone and computer throughout the villa
- Installation of audio/video entry gate unit to road entrance with control points inside villa
- Inverter type air-conditioning split units (cooling/heating) in bedrooms and in living/dining areas
- Bespoke fire-place
- Electric energy saving wall heating units
- Energy saving features offering maximum thermal insulation and sound proofing
- Private parking
- Private infinity swimming pool with surrounding patio paved in anti-slip granite tiles, natural stone or synthetic wooden deck
- Plot Size 370 m²- 670 m²
- Total covered area 290 m²- 315 m²
- Roof Garden 70 m²- 85 m²
- Outdoor shower & toilet
- Provision for BBQ and kitchenette.
- Roof gardens with access through internal staircase
- Jacuzzi for roof garden can be added at an extra cost
- Close proximity to a number of private English speaking schools.
- 5 minutes to the nearest beach
- 21 minutes to the nearest golf course
- 28 minutes to Paphos International Airport
- Suitable for Cyprus Permanent Residency - Fast Track
- Subject to VAT
- Energy Efficiency A
Kissonerga is a village located in the South West of Cyprus, about 8 km north of Paphos. This is a region notable for the cultivation of banana plantations affording the area with much appreciated greenery. The village is positioned perfectly near the tourist area of Coral Bay where there are several hotels, bars, restaurants and supermarkets. The village itself sits approximately 112 meters above sea level and although close to Paphos Town has managed to retain many of its traditional village charms. Most things are catered for within the village itself including a number of mini-markets, a pharmacy, hairdresser, florists, children's playground, dance studio, a traditional English tea room and a choice of restaurants and bars.