Superb property located on a hillside just two kilometers from the little town of Marcialla consisting of a villa, swimming pool and 2.5 hectares of land.
The villa, renovated in the year 2012 with great care and attention, and with the use of high quality materials, is a country house dating from the early 1900s.
It has an area of about 280 square meters and is on four levels:
- On the ground floor: open plan with lounge / dining room with fireplace and large sliding French doors that open onto a terrace ideal for outdoor dining, kitchen, bathroom, utility room, hallway, laundry room;
- On the first floor: reached via a staircase in pietraserena stone, we find - hallway, master bedroom with bathroom with spa bath and walk-in closets, study room/ or bedroom, single bedroom, double bedroom, bathroom with Jacuzzi, storage room;
- On the second floor: “pigeon loft” / gym room with access to the roof terrace
- On the basement floor: billiard-room /TV room, bathroom and storage room.
The land, partially fenced, has an area of about 2.5 hectares with 280 olive trees and a large well kept garden.
The property includes a magnificent swimming pool of about 80 sqm built in 2016.
The building is equipped with:
- Solar panels
- Phone line
- Artesian well
- Aqueduct water
- Air conditioned
- Radiant heating system powered by LPG and wood
The house is located in a very convenient location, it is only 2 km from a villa of which approximately 1.7Km consist of gravel road. The location is not isolated, due to its proximity to Marcialla, and its proximity to other houses, while maintaining this villa, all its privacy and independence.
Marcialla: 2 Km
Tavarnelle Val di Pesa: 7 Km
San Gimignano: 30 Km
Siena: 48 Km
Florence: 35 Km
Florence airport: 43