Overlooking Sandy Hook and well above any Flood waters, this Dual Living opportunity is as rare as it is peaceful. Two self contained residences, use the main house for yourself and rent the Cottage for additional income. Both residences are currently tenanted with great returns.
Fresh water frontage, perfect for all water sports (fishing included if you like mullet and catfish). Launch the boat 200m away and ski from the river edge right at your back yard, or join the Sandy Hook Boat Club and utilise their facilities - the choice is yours.
Main house features include:
- Three good sized bedrooms, built-ins
- Modern bathroom
- Master bedroom with walk through wardrobe and an ensuite
- Modern, tiled lounge & dining area
- Large kitchen with ample bench space and a view of the river
- Separate family room, spread out and give the kids their own space
- Full width entertaining area as long as the house overlooks the beautiful river
- Loads of car space, there is a double garage on the house and (2x) double bay garages with two carports on each garage
- 1 x 10,000 & 1 x 5000 Gallon rainwater Tanks
Second residence (self contained cottage)
- Two bedrooms with a combined lounge, dining & kitchen
- 1 x 10,000 Gallon rainwater tank
- Fantastic view of the river from the porch
Many more features and too many to name, come see it for yourself - you will not be disappointed.
Call or email 24 hours to arrange an inspection.
**Boat ramp is the BRC Public Ramp, Sharon side of the river**