This modern and immaculate luxury Villa is set in a quiet cul-de–sac on the Akamas Peninsula, with electronic gated entry, among 6 other luxury homes. The property can easily be adapted to be a 7 bedroom Villa or a 6 bedroom Villa with a separate Granny Flat. The garden is manicured with expensive tropical plants and features a 5m x 10m tiled infinity pool with a large integrated decking area for relaxing, sun bathing and entertaining.
- Title deeds
- Large open plan lounge
- Separate kitchen / diner area with Centre island food preparation area
- 2nd lounge area for relaxation
- Granite, marble and high quality wood fixtures and fittings throughout
- Ground floor playroom / extra bedroom overlooking the pool
- Guest bathroom on ground floor
- Master bedroom with large en-suite bathroom
- Large veranda from master bedroom
- Second bedroom with large veranda and sea views
- Fitted wardrobes in all bedrooms
- Lower ground floor bedroom with en-suite bathroom
- Lower ground floor maids room
- Private tiled infinity pool with sun decking
- Manicured gardens with tropical plants
- Electric gates to both the complex and property
- Plot area 600m²
- Covered area 300m²
- Suitable for Cyprus permanent residency - fast track
- 11 minutes to Coral Bay Blue Flag appointed beach with its wide selection of restaurants, bars and amenities
- 50 minutes to Paphos International Airport
- 36 minutes to the nearest golf course
St. George or Ayios Georgios as it is better known is situated 18km to the West of Paphos town. It is situated at the gateway to the unspoilt area of the Akamas peninsula which embraces the turtle hatchery in the beautiful Lara Bay. The main road into the village meanders down a steep winding hill which terminates by a small fishing harbour, alongside which is the small sandy Mandoulas beach. This is the place to be to experience the most amazing sun sets which will leave an indelible memory of a peaceful and romantic piece of Cyprus. There are many walks which criss cross the cliff tops taking you toward the spectacular Sea Caves area in one direction, or in the opposite direction towards the beautiful natural sweeping sandy bays of Lara. There are a number of traditional taverns (restaurants) in which to enjoy the locally fresh fish and other delectable Cypriot specialties.
was formed in 2002. Licensed Real Estate Agent AM625
British owned with key personnel having over 25 years Financial and Legal experience. The Company was structured to give a complete service.
Our Team are all expats with personal experience of moving, living and working in Cyprus.
Our aim is to ensure your purchase in Cyprus is as stress free as possible, an enjoyable experience with no regrets whether it’s for relocation , retirement, investment or a holiday home.
We Listen…We Search…We Care.
Let us do the work and you enjoy the DREAM...
- Cyprus Property for Sale / Property for Sale in Cyprus