Amenities & Services
ATTRACTIVE AND IMPOSING COUNTRY HOUSE NEAR TO NEUFCHATEL-EN-BRAY, UPPER NORMANDY
Architect designed 4/5 Bedroom Detached Stone-built Property with gated entrance offering privacy and seclusion in a semi-forest of trees with panoramic views of surrounding countryside. Near popular market town of Neufchatel-en-Bray with several supermarkets, restaurants and individual shops.
- Attractive Hallway with wrought iron balustrade and high T & G ceiling.
- Virtual open-plan 30ft Lounge with large adjoining Dining Room and Kitchen.
- Lounge opens onto balcony used for summer dining and with French doors leading to patio with water-feature fish pond with floodlights.
- Spacious well fitted Kitchen with oak units, granite worktops and downlights; American Frigidaire.
- Large Games/Fitness Room with fitted Bar suitable for parties and entertainment, together with wine cellar
- All Bedrooms are large and spacious and both Bathrooms have a Jacuzzi.
- Ideally suitable for a family with children, in a safe environment.
- Useful Office/Study fitted with Wi-Fi, but could be used as additional Bedroom.
- Garden approximately half an acre, and surrounding land with trees, totalling approximately 3.86 hectares (9.5 acres).
- The coastal town of Dieppe is half an hour’s drive and Rouen within 40 minutes with fast trains to Paris.
- Scope for expansion and in ideal position for a Chambre d’hote.Realistic price of £345,000. Property is ready for occupation.
- Viewing is highly recommended to appreciate all its features too difficult to describe together with lovely surroundings.
- Vendor in occupation for 16 years.