An exclusive development of nine luxury villas situated in the un-spoilt tranquil region of Sea Caves, Paphos. Nestling amongst olive trees and natural terrain, just a stone throw from Akamas National park, this development is set in a stunning location in one of the most picturesque spots of Paphos with breathtaking sea views over the Mediterranean. It is also a mere a 10-minute drive to the famous blue flag awarded Coral Bay Beach and the small towns amenities which include bars, restaurants and shops.
The villas boast a contemporary style with an emphasis on luxury and comfort, seamlessly combining architecture and nature. The split level villas comprising of 5 bedrooms with floor to ceiling windows and vast open spaces. The Outdoor area offers a stunning setting for al-fresco dining whilst overlooking the stunning views.
The 5 bedroom Villa will include:
- Open Plan Living and Dining Area with Log-burner
- Italian designed Kitchen with Island
- High Quality Appliances and Fixtures
- Utility Room
- Guest W/C
- Ground Floor Bedroom with En-suite and Fitted Wardrobes
- Master Bedroom with En-suite and walk-in closet
- Double Bedrooms with fitted wardrobes
- Family Sized Bathroom
- All bedrooms have access to Covered Veranda
- Lush landscaped gardens
- Overflow private swimming pool
- BBQ / Entertainment area
- Uncovered and covered Sun Deck
- Modern outdoor light system
- Covered Parking for 2 cars
- Security Gated
- External Stone and Wood Work
- Solarised Water system
- Under Floor Heating
- Air Conditioning
- Floor to Ceiling Double Glazed Windows and Sliding doors
- Sea and Mountain Views
- Total Covered Area: 437m2 - 490m2
- Plot Size: 1207m2 - 1281m2
- Cyprus Permanent Residency - Fast Track
- Prices subject to VAT
- Title Deeds (New Build Process)
- Close proximity to a number of English speaking private schools
- 9 minutes to Coral Bay Blue Flag appointed beach with its wide selection of restaurants, bars and amenities
- 45 minutes to Paphos International Airport
- 31 minutes to the nearest golf course
The Sea Caves are located in the north west of Paphos near St. George's Island (Geronisos) and located near the village of Peyia (also spelt Pegeia), 14km north of Paphos Town and close to Coral Bay at the southern end of the Akamas Peninsula. The Sea Caves themselves have many beautiful natural rocky shores and beach caves to explore are the birthing spot for the rare Mediterranean Monk seals. There is a selection of places to eat and drink with some affording fantastic views over the Mediterranean Sea, perfect for enjoying sunset cocktails.
was formed in 2002. Licensed Real Estate Agent AM625
British owned with key personnel having over 25 years Financial and Legal experience. The Company was structured to give a complete service.
Our Team are all expats with personal experience of moving, living and working in Cyprus.
Our aim is to ensure your purchase in Cyprus is as stress free as possible, an enjoyable experience with no regrets whether it’s for relocation, retirement, investment or a holiday home.
We Listen…We Search…We Care.
Let us do the work and you enjoy the DREAM...
- Cyprus Property for Sale / Property for Sale in Cyprus