Located in the south west of France in between Quercy and Perigord:
-Toulouse: 1 hr 30 drive
-Bergerac Airport: 1 hr drive
-Brive airport: 1 hr 20 drive
-Cahors city : 30 min drive
The castle consists of 3 levels including large dining room with fireplace, large modern kitchen and back kitchen, 5 en-suite bedrooms of which one is a master bedroom with dressing room. Oil heating system located in the cellar.
Total land area about 5 hectares including
- Castle of 350 m2 liveable on 2 levels - built on cellars
- Large wooded park with private access road
- Relaxation area with heated swimming pool, covered Jacuzzi area, pool house with fully equipped summer kitchen and bathroom,
- Cellar with a 150 m2 vat room used for the storage of the vineyard
- Outbuilding built 5 years ago of 450 m2 with a beautiful apartment, offices, gym and reception hall (all types of projects can be considered)
- Reception room or storage space for collectors of 620 m2
An extraordinary property, perfectly restored with respect for its many and rich architectural elements, capable of satisfying the passionate of architecture or history, as well as the aesthete or collector, because the property can be destined for a purely private life project, but also be dedicated to an open space, oriented towards art, culture, to receive exhibitions, receptions or collections.
The quality of the outbuildings and the care taken to restore them reflect the attention that has been paid to the entire property.
Contact us today to find out more.......