- Spacious rooms with high ceilings
- Original, Ligurian architecture
- Right in the village with grocery store and many restaurants / shops within walking distance
- Private garage included
- Heating system recently completely renewed
The house, a couple of centuries old, extends over four floors:
- On the ground floor, there is a spacious basement
- The main entrance is on the 1st floor, as well as an equipment room and a cloakroom.
- On the 2nd floor there are two large rooms: a bedroom with vaulted ceiling, another room with an open fireplace, which is currently used as a living room and guest bedroom. Both rooms have access to the spacious bathroom.
- On the top floor, there is a large living / dining room with a high ceiling and wooden beams, a kitchen and the roof terrace.
The house is located in the middle of Isolalunga. The next parking is only about 30 plain meters away. With a motorcycle you can drive directly to the house.
A garage takes part of the property, very precious in Isolalunga and is located in the upper part of the village about 120 m away from the village home.
Isolalunga is one of the most picturesque villages of the Prino valley with many medieval buildings and narrow alleys. In Isolalunga, there is a small grocery store and it is only a 400 m walk away from Dolcedo, the central village of the valley with shops and restaurants. You can reach the coastal town of Imperia with its beaches, shops and a big yacht harbour in about 10-12 minutes by car.