Magnificent, ultra-luxurious villas offering excellent investment potential as they are located just 300 meters from the newly designed Paphos Marina. Only a few minutes away from the city center, situated in an exclusive beachfront location, these prestigious homes offer direct access to a sandy beach at their doorstep and unobstructed views of the Mediterranean Sea.
The Villa will include the following:
- Open plan living, dining and kitchen
- The kitchen is fully equipped and modern and features a central breakfast bar
- Ground floor guest W.C.
- 7 double bedrooms all with en-suite facilities, fitted wardrobes and private balconies
- Ground Floor master suite features a walk-in closet, full bathroom and private access to garden
- Private overflow vanishing swimming pool
- Wooden deck patio
- Roof terrace perfect to admire the spectacular Paphos sunset
- Private lift to all floors
- Additional bedrooms or entertainment room may be added to the basement level prior to start of construction
- Basement can include wellness room, gym, cinema, utility room, bar, wine cellar, jacuzzi, sauna, storeroom
- Underfloor heating installed throughout
- Photo voltaic water heating system
- Energy saving double glazed windows
- Thermal insulation and soundproofing
- Concealed air conditioning system
- Enviable beach front location
- Plot size: 1500m²
- Covered area: 600m²
- Covered veranda: 200m²
- Roof Garden: 190m²
- Fantastic opportunity to create a bespoke beachfront property during early stages of construction
- Prices are subject to VAT
- Ideal family home
- Close proximity to a number of private English speaking schools
- Suitable for Cyprus Investment Programme (CIP)
- 5 minutes to the nearest beach
- 28 minutes to Paphos International Airport
- 21 minutes to the nearest golf course
- Title Deeds (New Build Process)
Kissonerga is a village located in the South West of Cyprus, about 8 km north of Paphos. This is a region notable for the cultivation of banana plantations affording the area with much appreciated greenery. The village is positioned perfectly near the tourist area of Coral Bay where there are several hotels, bars, restaurants and supermarkets. The village itself sits approximately 112 metres above sea level and although close to Paphos Town has managed to retain many of its traditional village charms. Most things are catered for within the village itself including a number of mini-markets, a pharmacy, hairdresser, florists, childrens’ playground, dance studio, a traditional English tea room and a choice of restaurants and bars.
was formed in 2002. Licensed Real Estate Agent AM625
British owned with key personnel having over 25 years Financial and Legal experience. The Company was structured to give a complete service.
Our Team are all expats with personal experience of moving, living and working in Cyprus.
Our aim is to ensure your purchase in Cyprus is as stress free as possible, an enjoyable experience with no regrets whether it’s for relocation , retirement, investment or a holiday home.
We Listen…We Search…We Care.
Let us do the work and you enjoy the DREAM...
- Cyprus Property for Sale / Property for Sale in Cyprus