Great lifestyle motel situated in Edithburgh some 233kms from Adelaide. With a population of around 450 this popular tourist and fishing town is situated on the lower eastern coast of the Yorke Peninsula. Edithburgh is the perfect place for a family holiday with great swimming beaches and tidal swimming pool.
Edithburgh attracts varying tourist demographics with its internationally recognised diving site, state renowned walking tracks and close-by tourist attractions. Additionally, the Edithburgh Seaside Motel is the only star rated accommodation within its town and wider location.
Within walking distance to the beach and close to the main street, the motel consists of:
- 14 modern immaculate ground floor units
- 2 self contained 2-bedroom family suites
- Reception area
- Magnificent two storey residence
- Large brick garage
- Spare land for expansion
- Same owners 19 years
The purchase price of $1,151,000 consists of 14 motel units and two 2-bedroom suites/units on 3 Certificates of Title including goodwill, plant & equipment plus the vacant land and house.
Other purchase options which the vendor will consider are as follows:
Option 1* - $1,050,000
- 14 motel units on 2 Certificate of Title including goodwill, plant & equipment
- Plus house
- No vacant land
Option 2* - $850,000
- 14 motel units on 1 Certificate of Title including goodwill, plant & equipment
- No vacant land and no house
Option 3* - $1,050,000
- 14 motel units plus the two 2-bedroom family units on 2 Certificates of Title including goodwill, plant & equipment
- Plus vacant land
- No house
* Subject to necessary council consents