The magnificent oceanfront property, known as Bahiamar, is approximately 914 hectares (9,140,000 m2 or 2,259 acres) in size. It is located on over 6 kilometers (almost 4 miles) of beach and lagoon front along the Pacific Ocean just south of the Ixtapa-Zihuatanejo tourism zone.
Boasts the most significantly developed infrastructure for tourism along the Pacific coast.
20 minute drive from the Ixtapa-Zihuatanejo International Airport (ZIH); direct flights from the US.
Zoned for tourism development, including resorts, golf courses, marinas, retail and commercial development, villas and luxury condominiums.
Envisoned as the "Cancun of the West Coast"
Property is strongly supported by the local, state and federal governments.
Situated within the Costa Grande region, which is comprised of approximately 500 kilometers (311 miles) of coastline extending from the border of the Mexican state of Michoacán to the city of Acapulco along the Pacific coast.
Within driving distance from Mexico City, Leon, Acapulco, Guadalajara, Ixtapa and Zihuatanejo.
On-site granite stone available for use as construction material.
- Mega Resort Development Opportunity
- 914 hectares (9,140,000 m2 or 2,259 acres) in size
- High quality fresh water sources and water wells for irrigation
- On-site granite stone available for use as construction material
- Lagoon, estuary, and natural sea walls
- 20 minute drive from the Ixtapa-Zihuatanejo Airport
- A microwave relay station and tower
- Broker participation welcome