And now that we have had a fantastic season, the dams are full, the grass in waste height ready for the horses to be very spoilt. There is also a small set of steel yards with a loading ramp. There are fantastic sheds; There is a 4 Bay fully powered shed with a covered breeze way or carport area plus a lean 2 that is 2 bay which is 's enclosed. It's the perfect man's land!
If it's time for the family to find that space of peace and tranquillity this is the property for you.
• 64.19 acres
• Town water, bore and dams.
• Block home with evaporative air-conditioning throughout.
• Bedrooms: main with WIR, king size, carpet. 2nd & 3rd: lino and built in's. 4th: tiled room with own bathroom close by.
• Bathroom: shower and toilet.
• Ensuite: Bath/shower and vanity.
• 3rd bathroom: shower, vanity and toilet.
• Laundry: inside laundry with storage.
• Lounge Room: central room to the whole house.
• Kitchen: large solid timber kitchen with free standing electric stove.
• Rumpus/2nd lounge room: tiled room with fans.
• Storage room at the back of the house that is fully tiled.
• Entertainment area: at the front of the house overlooking the in-ground pool.
• In-ground Pool: salt water pool that is fully fenced and landscaped.
• At the side of the house: timber walk way and fernery.
• Sheds: 4 Bay full lockable and fully powered shed plus lean 2 for a perfect workshop.
• Cattle yards: small set of steel yards with loading ramp.
• Water: town water, dams, bore.
• Fully fenced block.
This lovely house yard is full of large established trees and is a large rambling yard that really is very appealing for all in the family. This property is currently rented so please call Lisa Palmer at Raine & Horne Charters Towers to book an appointment.