If you are looking for a property that has opportunity; then this is the property for you! While this property is approximately 142.54 acres and only approximately 15 km's from Charters Towers it has the opportunity to live in the new homestead and rent the 2nd house out which is certainly going to help with costs.
The main house is a kit barnyard style house that really is extremely comfortable and stylish. It's perfect for the lifestyle and an extremely practical home with 4 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, large open plan living area, 4 Bay colourbond shed with 2 bays lockable with roller doors and 2 bays open. While the main house hasn't yet had the power connected, the main power pole is only 200m from the house. They are presently using a generator! But it really is just a case of connecting to the house and everything is ready to go!
The 2nd house is a very basic 3 bedroomed home that is fully air-conditioned with a 1 car carport. This house is just a simple home but at the same time quite liveable. The owners have started to build a 3 bay shed and it has the cement slab and posts up ready to put the roof on.
So if you are looking for the peace and quiet of the rural lifestyle and the opportunity to buy a property that also has the potential of bringing in a small income, then this is the one for you.
* Main House:
* Not connected to main power but only 200m from main pole.
* 4 queen sized bedrooms: 2 downstairs and 2 upstairs via internal stairs (in process of completion) main with ensuite and WIR.
The 4th upstairs bedroom is lovely as it has it's own private deck off the front of it.
* Laundry: inside laundry
* Kitchen/Dining/Lounge Room: Large open plan living area with stunning catherdral ceilings, which is perfect for air flow and being cool.
* Fans throughout and tiled throughout. Large modern kitchen with free standing stove.
* Front patio and entrance & and upstairs deck.
* Fully insulated
* Shed: 4 Bay colorbond shed with 2 bays enclosed and 2 bays open.
* All up there are 3 x 6000 gal poly tanks & 2 x 6000 gal rainwater tanks.
* Bore: not exactly sure of the rate but has never run out.
* Fibro Home
* Bedrooms: 3 bedrooms, 2 with tiles and 1 with carpet. All with box air-conditioners.
* Kitchen/dining/lounge room: Fully tiled area with very simple kitchen and very large living area.
* Bathroom: shower, vanity and toilet.
* Carport: 1 car carport.
* Shed: not complete, has cement slab and steel post ready for the roof.
* Own house yard.
* Is connected to normal power!
* Paddocks: 5 paddocks: 1 with dam and 1 with a trough.
* Rates: Approx: $900 per year
Not often you find a property with 2 homes on it, fantastic opportunity to either buy a property that can accommodate 2 families or live in 1
and rent the other out. Choice is yours! Please call Lisa Palmer at Raine & Horne Charters Towers for an appointment today.