On the ground there are 2 buildings: a warehouse to store agricultural implements and a chicken coop, a pigsty and a place for storing firewood.
The rustic building (agricultural land of approximately 47,000 m2) is fenced by a sheep-type net and is organized in 3 areas, namely: orchard, agricultural production area and forest area.
The land has several water springs, some with absolute water reserves.
- Entrance hall
- Fully equipped kitchen with MIELE appliances
- Living / dining room with Salamander
- Two bedrooms with fitted wardrobes
- complete bathroom
- Service WC
- Garage in the basement with 53 m2
- Storage with 42 m2
- Service WC
- The floor of the rooms and the access corridor to them are wooden, the entire floor of the rest of the house is tiled in imitation wood.
- The windows and doors are double glazed and with exterior shutters. Mosquito nets were installed between the windows and shutters.
- All rooms have air conditioning, which allows heating / cooling of the respective room.
- The house has central vacuum.
- The heating of the sanitary waters is carried out by a solar panel aided by a gas boiler installed outside the house.
- The house is supplied with drinking water through a hole in the lawn, about 90 meters deep. The water was analyzed twice by laboratories that considered it drinkable. The Chamber has a water supply that is not connected.
- There is a photovoltaic panel for the production of electricity that is sold to EDP.
-The orchard is basically made up of trees in the beginning of production: apple trees, pear trees, fig trees, quince trees, stone pines, guava trees, pomegranates, persimmon trees, orange trees, peach trees, vines, passion fruit, kiwis, chestnut, walnut, almond, olive and strawberry trees.
- In the forest production area there are: national, American and French oaks, cork oaks, pine, eucalyptus, willows and cedars.
- In panoramic terms, the property overlooks the Douro River, noting that it is located in the reservoir area originated by the CARRAPATELO dam, and it may be possible to use a dock for boats, existing in the area.
Contact us for more information about this Quinta. We will be happy to clarify all the characteristics of this property.
Come in and see what we have to offer.
We hope it is to your liking.
Save your time and work, use ours!