Throughout the whole house is the generous flow of light and nice views. Well-planned areas with plenty of space for living areas and larger furniture.
- The spacious living room has plenty of space for a sofa group, dining area and TV furniture for those who wish. Large light from several windows in corner position.
- Surface-efficient kitchen in open floor plan towards the living room. There are good storage options in upper and lower cabinets. The kitchen is equipped with stove, fan, oven, refrigerator and freezer.
- Large terrace in sunny location, with space for sun loungers or lounge furniture.
- Three spacious bedrooms with space for double beds and bedside tables. The bedrooms also have fitted wardrobes which provide ample storage space.
- Two fresh bathrooms in bright colors, one of which is equipped with a washing machine. The bathrooms have a toilet, sink and bathtub.
- Guest toilet (not pictured) equipped with toilet and sink.
In short: This is a home that you like to call your home in the sun and that you will long for!
Contact us for more information or to book a tour, we are here for you.
Community fee (Comunidad): about 500 EUR / year
Property tax (IBI):
Energy declaration: Yes
Torrevieja has become an extremely popular town on the Costa Blanca and has been transformed from an old fishing village into a modern medium-sized town in recent decades. In addition to fine sandy beaches and beautiful promenades, there is a large selection of shops, restaurants and bars as well as a rich nightlife.