* Note: plus GST applies to the sale.
* A great opportunity for you to secure a main street "A grade" location commercial premises.
* Act now and reap the benefits of commercial property ownership.
* Ground floor location within this prominent building, plus onsite parking that will accommodate 6 vehicles at rear.
* Situated within a two level commercial building comprising of only three strata lots means a small ownership structure and an easy managed Strata Building.
* Adjoining tenants include all major banks, pharmacy, various real estate agencies, CBD taxi rank and cinema complex, to name a few strong draw cards.
* Central CBD address, located opposite a major shopping centre - "Port Central" - comprising 50 specialty shops and majors, Target & IGA Super Market.
* A vibrant retail precinct comprising offices, retail, cafe and restaurant users.
* Currently an open plan layout with good natural light front and rear - regarded as a "warm shell". add your floor coverings and you could be operating almost immediately.
* Ducted air conditioning system and brand new kitchenette with hot water.
* Current tenancy entry door from building foyer, plus potential for street front entry means possible dual tenancy configuration (STCA).
* May also appeal to investors with asking rental of $175,000 PA plus GST.
* Outgoings C/Rates: $16,328 PA no GST and Strata Levies $14,000 PA GST inc
* Strong NSW growth region underpinned by high level tourism and lifestyle driven population growth.
* For inspections and copy of sale contract please call Raine & Horne Commercial
Shop 3, 136 William Street, Port Macquarie