Amenities & Services
The offered semi-detached house was built in 2001 on a plot of about 277 m². With a living space of approx. 111 m², 4 rooms and a small idyllic garden, this property is ideal for families. The house is in a very maintained condition and can be referred to 01.12.2019.
On the ground floor you will find a guest toilet, a kitchen (incl. EBK), a useful utility room and a spacious living and dining area next to the entrance hall, which offers enough space for a wardrobe. From the living area you reach the lovingly laid out terrace, which invites you to relax on warm summer days. The adjoining garden is well-kept and suitable for playing for small children.
Via the staircase in the hallway you reach the upper floor. This surprises with two children's rooms, a storeroom, a cosy master bedroom and a daylight bath with corner tub and separate shower. In the attic there is an additional room which can be used as a hobby room. This attractive offer is rounded off by two parking spaces for your cars.
An agent's commission in the amount of 5.95 % of the purchase price incl. legally applicable VAT of 19% is due upon conclusion of a notarised purchase agreement.
Oldenburg is a city in Lower Saxony with over 166,000 inhabitants. Today's university town was at that time a residence or capital of the county, the duchy, the grand duchy and the Free State of Oldenburg. Besides Osnabrück, Hanover and Braunschweig, Oldenburg is one of the four major cities in Lower Saxony. You will find beautiful leisure possibilities with the castle Oldenburg, which also offers a great castle garden for walking or relaxing. Stroll through the historic Old Town or take a break at the Landesmuseum für Natur und Mensch.
The property is in a quiet location in the beautiful north of Oldenburg. Shops for daily needs and the motorway access Oldenburg-Etzhorn can be reached within a few minutes.
- Schools: School centre Ofenerdiek approx. 1.1 km
- University of Oldenburg approx. 8 km - approx. 10 minutes by car
- Kindergartens: Lagerstr. approx. 1 km / Langenweg approx. 1.5 km / Diedrich-Brikmannstr. approx. 2 km / Halsbeker Str. approx. 3 km / Schinkelstr. approx. 3.5 km
- Sports: Several clubs and sports facilities (ball sports, athletics, yoga, shooting, bossels, martial arts, tennis, etc.) are in the immediate vicinity.
- Shopping: Several shopping centres nearby (Real, Edeka, Discounter)
- Bus stop: approx. .3 minutes on foot
- motorway approx. 1 km
- Oldenburg city centre approx. 5-10 minutes by car
- Central station approx. 7 km
- Bremen airport approx. 60 km
- several doctors nearby
The information contained in the property summary is based solely on information provided by the vendor. realbest Germany GmbH therefore accepts no liability for the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in the property summary. We would like to explicitly state that we have not verified this information either in law or in fact and therefore recommend that you seek legal counsel or advice from appropriate experts. All floor space measurements are approximate. Our general terms and conditions apply.