Amenities & Services
The property on offer is a three-sided courtyard with two apartments, which was built around 1900 on a plot of about 4,470 m² and has been repeatedly maintained and modernised over the years. The flats have a living space of approx. 107 m² (occupation-free from 01.11.19) and 125.5 m² respectively. Both flats are supplied with a lot of daylight and are in a good condition. The combination of large garden areas and spacious apartments makes the property ideal for families. In the garden area there is a garden house (approx. 12 m²), a lovingly laid out pond with lighting and a greenhouse. The expansive lawn is suitable for playing and romping for children, as well as for relaxing, sunbathing and nice garden parties for adults.
On the property there are also various outbuildings, which can be used as needed. Two former stables, which, like the roof of the farmhouse, have been newly covered, currently serve as garages or hobby rooms and have electricity and power connections. Two carports offer additional parking space for cars. A large satellite system provides good TV reception and a DSL connection for your Internet access.
It is possible to purchase additional meadows and fields, some with trees and ornamental shrubs. A total of approx. 5.56 ha of land is for sale.
Renovation and modernisation measures:
- 1993 Renewal of the electrical and water systems, windows with solar control glass, front doors and heating as well as extension of a terrace.
- 2003 Installation of the pond system with lighting and construction of the garden house (approx. 12 m²)
- 2005 Installation of a biological sewage treatment plant (saving of waste water costs)
- 2006 Renewal of roof windows
- 2007 Roof renewal with high-quality teak-Edelengobe roof tiles and facade cleaning (front side)
- 2015 carport roof renewed, roof renewal of the former stables (today garage and hobby rooms)
- 2018 Renewal of the stair canopy and extension of a high-quality stair railing
- Pump house for cost-effective garden irrigation
- Property completely fenced in
- Carport and garage each with 2 parking spaces
- Large satellite system (currently 6 devices connected)
- DSL connection available
- Oil central heating with 4 oil tanks á 1.500 L
- Separate meters for oil and hot water consumption for each apartment
This property is offered without commission, i.e. without a brokerage commission for the buyer.
Surrounded by idyllic fields and meadows, near the UNESCO Biosphere Reserve Elbe-Brandenburg, is the charming municipality of Plattenburg. It was formed in 2001 by the voluntary merger of 8 communities, belongs to the district of Prignitz (Brandenburg) and is home to around 3,300 inhabitants. Plattenburg is a wonderful place for those seeking peace and quiet and nature lovers who can walk, jog, ride a horse or cycle in its natural surroundings. Worth a visit are the water castle of the same name Plattenburg and the church in Kletzke, which is one of the oldest churches in the region.
The offered real estate is located in the district Kletzke in an idyllic environment. Shops for daily needs, banks, kindergartens, schools and much more can be found in Perleberg, about 17 km away. By the federal roads 5 and 107 you are ideally connected to the surrounding towns and villages.
The information contained in the property summary is based solely on information provided by the vendor. realbest Germany GmbH therefore accepts no liability for the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in the property summary. We would like to explicitly state that we have not verified this information either in law or in fact and therefore recommend that you seek legal counsel or advice from appropriate experts. All floor space measurements are approximate. Our general terms and conditions apply.