Amenities & Services
This listed residential and commercial building was built in 1900 on a corner plot of approximately 361 m². It has 7 apartments and 2 shop units, of which 5 apartments are rented. The rental income amounts to approx. 1.440,- € p. m. (approx. 4.00 €/m²). If fully let, the target rent would increase to € 2,440.- p. m., which would correspond to an attractive yield of about 9.2%.
The apartments and shop units are divided up as follows:
- Weight 1: ground floor left, approx. 45 m² (empty)
- Weight 2: ground floor right, approx. 90 m² (empty)
- Whg. 1: ground floor, 2 rooms, approx. 65 m² (self-used)
- Whg. 2: 1st floor, 2 rooms, approx. 50 m² (self-used)
- Whg. 3: 1st floor, 3 rooms, approx. 70 m² (rented)
- Whg. 4: 1st floor, 4 rooms, approx. 85 m² (rented)
- Whg. 5: 2nd floor, 2 rooms, approx. 45 m² (rented)
- Whg. 6: 2nd floor, 5 rooms, approx. 115 m² (rented)
- Whg. 7: 3rd floor/DG, 2 rooms, approx. 45 m² (rented)
The apartments have been or will be successively modernised in the event of new letting. The following modernisation work has taken place in recent years:
- 1990 - 1995 Renewal of the electrical and water lines
- 1992 Renewal of the windows (except EC left)
- 1995 Installation of gas heating systems
- 2018 / 2019 Renewal of 3 gas floor heating system
- Protection of historical monuments
- Night storage heaters
- Berlin tiled stove
- Gas central heating with hot water preparation
- Gas floor heating systems with hot water preparation
- Electric water heater (DG)
- Wooden window with insulating glazing
- Box window (ground floor left)
- Cable television
An agent's commission in the amount of 7.14 % of the purchase price incl. legally applicable VAT of 19% is due upon conclusion of a notarised purchase agreement.
This building is not subject to the energy certificate requirement.
Renaissance and Reformation: This is probably the best way to describe Torgau, a large district town in the district of North Saxony. Looking back on more than 1000 years of history, Torgau is an experience for visitors and residents interested in history and architecture. In the historic old town, you can immerse yourself in history along the remarkable patrician houses and the Renaissance market square. Hartenfels Castle, the best preserved castle of the early Renaissance, is located near the Elbe and today houses changing exhibitions. The landscape is dominated by the nearby Elbe and the Dübener Heide, making Torgau an ideal starting point for a variety of excursions. There are also numerous possibilities to be active in sports or to let your soul dangle. Torgau railway station is located on the Halle-Cottbus railway line. There is an S-Bahn connection (S4) to the city of Leipzig. Torgau is located at the intersection of the B87, the B182 and the B183.
The information contained in the property summary is based solely on information provided by the vendor. realbest Germany GmbH therefore accepts no liability for the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in the property summary. We would like to explicitly state that we have not verified this information either in law or in fact and therefore recommend that you seek legal counsel or advice from appropriate experts. All floor space measurements are approximate. Our general terms and conditions apply.