- Fully furnished, white goods included
- Completed block with amenities!
- Entire completion 2024
- 2 large communal swimming pools
- 2 bars one including a pool bar
- Restaurant, Irish bar, tennis court, volleyball, aqua slides, Spa and children’s play areas
- Free bus service to the market
- Free bus to the beach every hour
- 5 minutes’ drive from a beautiful and sandy long stretch of beach
- 20 minutes’ drive to Famagusta city
- 50 minutes’ drive to Ercan airport
- Great rental potential
Life has already started on this attractive site with 1 very stylish apartment block already completed along with 2 communal pools with aqua slides, a pool bar, a covered children’s play area, an outdoor children’s play area, relaxing sunbed area, covered seating area and the A La Carte restaurant. At full completion in 2024 there will be a total of five blocks where the restaurant block will also add a main office, a conference hall and a spectacular Irish bar. Added facilities will include an outdoor tennis court, volleyball court, an indoor gym and a SPA centre, making this complex one of the greatest places to be. And there is no need for a car! With Long Beach just 5 minutes away from the complex, a free bus service runs every hour from the site straight to the beach! Reference No: HP2170
Open Plan Living Area 7.97m x 6.75m (26.1ft x 22.1ft)
On site amenities include:
- Turkish hamam
- Spa center
- Fitness center
- Covered and outdoor children’s play area
- Pool bar
- A la carte restaurant
- Covered seating area
- Outdoor sunbed and seating area
- Free bus service to the beach from site every hour
- Free bus service to the market
- Aqua slides
- 2 Outdoor communal pools
- Children pool
The Long Beach Area: Your Closest Beach
Over the course of the last two years the Long Beach area as undergone a transformation the development of the area around this wonderful sandy beach includes, outside gym, children’s play area a grassy picnic and leisure area all set along several kilometers of beach front promenade and cycle way. Currently under construction is a new purpose built café and restaurant and open air amphitheater due to be completed ready for the 2015 summer season. All this is just a 2 minute walk from this lovely property.
The town of Iskele, also known as Yeni Iskele, is located on the south east coastal area of Northern Cyprus and on the main road which heads towards the Karpaz Peninsula area. It is close to the harbour town of Bogaz, which is a very pretty old fishing village that still retains some of its authenticity whilst also being able to accommodate tourism. In the centre of Iskele you will find a small Dominican chapel called Ayios Iakovos, which was originally built around the 15th century and on the outskirts of Iskele the church of Panayia Theotokos, a 12th century domed building which has been restored in recent years and reopened to the public as an Icon Museum.
Important Attractions: Sights & Sounds
- The regional festivals such as the Iskele International Folk Dance Festival, held annually in June.
- The best folk dance group title; and also the Iskele Festival which is held yearly in June/July time, and which hosts competitions, displays and plenty of outdoor cooking!
- The Karpaz peninsula: A stretch of beautiful land filled with the most stunning beaches in North Cyprus as well as home to some of the islands traditional donkeys.
- Karpaz Gate Marina with berthing for 350 yachts and all the facilities that the yachting fraternity requires.
- The local weekly market selling fresh local produce and household items.
- Bogaz: a small traditional fishing village with a picturesque tiny harbour
- Famagusta: a fascinating medieval walled city with oodles of charm and lots to explore including the Cathedral of St Nicolas, numerous houses, St. George of the Greeks church with its frescoes and the remains of the fortified citadel
- The ancient walled city of Famagusta is much as it was over five hundred years
- The Ruins of Salamis
- The 750 bed Kaya Artemis hotel and Noah’s Ark Hotel, both are impressive and only 15 minutes from the Bogaz area.
- The Monastery of Saint Barnabas