Mabgate Gateway, Leeds, United Kingdom

Leeds, West Yorkshire, England, United Kingdom

Property ID: 30897480

Summary Data

Price £125,000
Price Type
Bedrooms Studio
Bathrooms 1 - Bath
Plot Size
Building Size
Sector Residential
Type Apartments

Location Map

Property Description

About the development

Mabgate Gateway is an exciting new development of high-specification apartments just a few minutes walk from Leeds' vibrant city centre. Most exciting about this location is the massive regeneration currently underway including the unique SOYO development next door and the Hilton Hotel opposite. A short stroll from the impressive Victoria Gate and John Lewis, these one, two and three-bed units are competitively priced from £124,995 off-plan and are fully furnished for rental assurance.


Reserve a unit for £3,000 and pay just 20% on exchange, followed by either 30% or 50% two months later, with the balance due on completion (Q3 2018). Earn 5% interests paid on all deposits and earn a NET yield of 6.5% per annum upon completion.


Why invest in Leeds?

The Leeds economy is diverse, robust and worth £18 billion, growing at a rate of almost 40% in the last decade. Leeds has a vibrant culture, excellent connectivity, outstanding value and a world-leading approach to emerging and high growth sectors - a compelling proposition for stable, long-term growth.


With a workforce of 1.9 million, the Leeds city region is the largest in the UK outside of London and is ranked 26th in the world for quality of life. With over 1,000 shops in the city centre and a burgeoning restaurant scene, the area is sought-after for employment, lifestyle and accommodation, fuelling strong opportunities in the rental sector.


With house prices forecast to rise 21.6% from 2017-2021 (JLL), don't miss your chance to invest in the UK's next investment hotspot.

In the Area

  • City Sightseeing


  • Shops

Property Features

No investment data available