Studio Houses for Sale in Catania, Italy - £236,353
Catania, Sicily, Italy
|Bathrooms||2 - Bath|
The property has undergone careful renovation as regards the internal part relating to the ground floor, while the first floor has original finishes, but in an excellent state of maintenance. The external parts, which have been subjected to extraordinary maintenance, only need the painting of the facade and some touch-ups. The villa has good finishes and is sold turnkey, including furnishings and accessories.
The area where the property is located is well served by shops, banks, post office, pharmacy etc.
Distances from places of tourist interest:
Etna Volcano 28km;
Gorges of Alcantara 20 km.
The villa is arranged with the following internal and external distribution:
- living-dining room with fireplace and direct view on the terrace with veranda;
- eat-in kitchen with windows and secondary entrance;
- utility room;
- bathroom with shower and window;
- entrance stairway to the first floor;
- terrace with rainwater collection well;
- bedroom with access to the balcony on the Etna side and access to the loggia terrace side;
- large room currently used as a storage room with access door to the balcony;
- bathroom with window;
- garden of approx. 460 approx. planted with fruit trees;
- courtyard in front used as an entrance and parking spaces.
Finishes and equipment:
- anti-intrusion iron window frames;
- wrought iron railings;
- "Nordica" ventilated fireplace;
- inverter air conditioner;
- closed circuit burglar alarm;
- anti-intrusion doors with double glazing;
- porcelain stoneware floors;
- rainwater collection well for irrigation;
- municipal water;
- driveway gate and pedestrian gate;
- external storage room in the garden with submersible pump housing for rainwater collection well;