3 Bed Vila Verde Townhouse , Santa Maria, Cape Verde
Santa Maria, Sal, Cape Verde
Property ID: 28307347
|Price Type||For Sale|
|Bedrooms||3 - Bed|
|Bathrooms||4 - Bath|
WELL PRESENTED 3 BED, 4 BATH TOWN HOUSE, FULLY FURNISHED
VILA VERDE €160,000
- 3 bed, 4 bath town house set in a quiet tree lined cul-de-sac on Vila Verde development
- Entrance hall with cloakroom off
- Kitchen fully equipped with fridge / freezer, washing machine, stainless steel 1.5 sinks and drainer, oven, hob, extractor fan plus numerous electrical items – microwave, toaster, kettle, coffee maker etc
- Dining area overlooking lounge, with dining table and 6 chairs, stairs down to
- Split-level lounge area – 2 sofas (1 bed settee), coffee table, nest of tables, sideboard, TV storage unit with TV and DVD player. Soft furnishings – curtains, rugs, cushions
- Stairs up from hall area to 3 bedrooms – 1 double, 2 twin – each on separate floor with en-suite bathrooms
- All with fitted wardrobes, bedside cabinets, dressing table with stool & mirrors
- Large roof terrace with table and chairs
- This is a lovely, spacious property being sold at below developers price
- Price including all furniture & fittings €160,000
Situated just a few minutes outside of Santa Maria’s town centre – with it’s bars, restaurants and shops is the Resort of Vila Verde. It is an easy 15 minute drive from the airport. The nearest beach is Ponta Preta, where water sport championships are often held.
There is a reception area, bank, pool bar, restaurant & supermarket currently on site with many other facilities planned for the future. There are 2 tennis courts and a jogging track also on site.
Apartments are located within 11 condominiums, each featuring a swimming pool, sunbeds, children’s pool & play area. Provision has been made for a pool bar for each condominium but currently only 1 is open, where in the main tourist season, a general knowledge quiz is held each week.
A wide range of properties are available – studios, 1/2/3 bed apartments, town houses and 3 or 4 bed villas, with a private splash pool, all set in landscaped gardens. Properties can be furnished or unfurnished. Currently many of the available properties are below original purchase price so now is the time to get a bargain.
REASONS TO BUY ON SAL
Sal has pristine white sandy beaches that rival any of those found in the Caribbean. In fact, with a blend of African, Brazilian and Portuguese cultures, Cabo Verde (Cape Verde) has been dubbed the African Caribbean. Diverse, unspoilt islands with beautiful quiet white beaches and turquoise clear seas.
With political and religious stability and a low crime rate, Cabo Verde has a multi-cultural friendly population and a year round tropical climate with little chance of rain.
Sal Island is easily accessible from Europe with direct flights to Cape Verde from UK, Germany, Italy, Scandinavia, France, Belgium, Poland, Portugal and many other European and worldwide locations, including USA and Brazil plus many from Africa.
Great investment, rental potential and new business opportunities.
Property laws are influenced by the Portuguese legal system and the currency used can either be Euros or Escudos (local currency) which has a fixed exchange rate tied to the Euro. There are also secure banking facilities available.
One of only a few countries ever to be promoted from the 'United Nations’ “least developed nation” category to 'Middle income country' status. This country can be highly proud as it is quite an achievement for a group of islands barely heard of a decade ago.
Cabo Verde is certainly a fine example of what a successful democracy can do for its population and development.
In the Area
- Beach & Coast
- Casino & Gambling
- Equestrian & Riding
- Golf Property
- Island Life
- Marina & Sailing
- Mountain Biking
- Thermal Spa
On Site AMENITIES
- Communal Gardens
- Swimming Pool
- Tennis Court