COZY FURNISHED STUDIO APARTMENT LONGBEACH, Kyrenia, Northern Cyprus
Kyrenia, Northern Cyprus
Property ID: 41688234
|Bedrooms||1 - Bed|
|Bathrooms||1 - Bath|
This cozy studio apartment is laid out with an open plan kitchen and living area ensuring an open and airy feeling. Beyond the open living area sits a compact balcony providing a place to enjoy a private quiet setting, perhaps an evening meal or your morning coffee. The area is extremely popular given its proximity to the famous Long Beach stretch boasting a soft and golden sandy shore as well as palm tree American style walk ways and a children’s park. The entire area is home to various shops, restaurant/bars and services. REFERENCE NO.HP2713
Lounge/Kitchen area 4.6mtrs x 4.3mtrs (15ft x 14.1ft)
Large open plan room with fitted kitchen including fridge/freezer, washing machine, and hob. Door opens to the balcony, also fitted with air conditioning unit.
Bathroom 1.3 m2 x 2.4 m2 (4.2ft x 7.8ft)
Fitted with toilet, shower and sink.
Balcony 4.7 m2 x 1.4 m2 (15.4ft x 4.5ft)
The Long Beach Area: Your Closest Beach
Over the course of the last two years the Long Beach area as undergone a dramatic transformation. The development of the area around this wonderful sandy beach includes, outside gym, children’s play area a grassy picnic and leisure area all set along several kilometers of beach front promenade and cycle way. On the beach sits a wonderful petite café and an open air amphitheater. With many new bars, restaurants, shops and hotels; including the first 7* hotel in the country to be completed within the next couple of years makes this area the perfect place to purchase area for investment.
Important Attractions: Sights & Sounds
- The regional festivals such as the Iskele International Folk Dance Festival, held annually in June.
- The best folk dance group title; and also the Iskele Festival which is held yearly in June/July time, and which hosts competitions, displays and plenty of outdoor cooking!
- The Karpaz peninsula: A stretch of beautiful land filled with the most stunning beaches in North Cyprus as well as home to some of the islands traditional donkeys.
- Karpaz Gate Marina with berthing for 350 yachts and all the facilities that the yachting fraternity requires.
- The local weekly market selling fresh local produce and household items.
- Bogaz: a small traditional fishing village with a picturesque tiny harbour
- Famagusta: a fascinating medieval walled city with oodles of charm and lots to explore including the Cathedral of St Nicolas, numerous houses, St. George of the Greeks church with its frescoes and the remains of the fortified citadel
- The ancient walled city of Famagusta is much as it was over five hundred years
- The Ruins of Salamis
- The 750 bed Kaya Artemis hotel and Noah’s Ark Hotel, both are impressive and only 15 minutes from the Bogaz area.
- The Monastery of Saint Barnabas