Amenities & Services
Stunning views at the moment of entry are just the first of many prime vantage points spread across the 7,042 square feet of elegant living space and covered porches at 8 Mariner Call, Christophe Harbour in St Kitts.
Created for effortless entertaining as well as intimate moments, the floor plan extends into the outdoors with an open-air poolside pavilion and outdoor kitchen.
With Italian plaster walls, coral stone floors throughout and an exterior featuring rare, reclaimed Nevis stone, 8 Mariner's Call, Christophe Harbour, St Kitts achieves a natural balance within the landscape it calls home. Offering numerous bedroom suites and a guest house waiting to be finished with your personal touch, the home easily accommodates large groups, while its many intimate nooks maintain a personal feel.
A balance of family spaces, elegant outdoor living and seclusion is the inspiration for 8 Mariner's Call. Gracious upstairs verandas paired with 22-foot wide lift and slide doors allow outside and inside to mingle effortlessly. A plantation stone backdrop wall provides an exceedingly private pool experience with copper water features adding a spa-like feel. For less private moments, the pool veranda's full outdoor kitchen and bar are perfect for entertaining a crowd of 2 or 72.
- Custom plaster walls, coral stone floors, high-end tile and fixtures throughout
- Custom kitchen cabinetry, Bertazzoni gas range and hood, sub-zero fridge
- Custom-built pool with salt chlorinator system
- Full outdoor kitchen on pool veranda and outdoor grilling area on second floor porch
- Indoor/outdoor shower in master suite
- High-end water filtration system and large cistern
- Exteriors feature rare, reclaimed Nevis stone, limestone, and copper gutters
- Stainless steel railing systems with ipe posts
- Solid Mahogany, hurricane-rated windows and doors
- Sonos wireless sound, security and home theater system