- Fri, May 24, 2013 Fri, May 24, 2013 - Today’s News : 73pc of buyers cannot see themselves in their new home
- Fri, May 24, 2013 Fri, May 24, 2013 - Today’s News : Game of Thrones gives Crotian tourism a boost
- Fri, May 24, 2013 Fri, May 24, 2013 - Today’s News : Arrested Development: Inside The Bluths’ new houses
- Fri, May 24, 2013 Fri, May 24, 2013 - Today’s News : South Africa tourism efforts reach over 1 billion people
- Fri, May 24, 2013 Fri, May 24, 2013 - Today’s News : Bucket List Buyers: Tips for retirement house hunters
- Fri, May 24, 2013 Fri, May 24, 2013 - Today’s News : Take advantage of energy efficiency measures, Scottish agents advise landlords
- Fri, May 24, 2013 Fri, May 24, 2013 - Today’s News : New US homes on the up in 2013
- Fri, May 24, 2013 Fri, May 24, 2013 - Today’s News : UK housing market sees strongest valuations activity since 2007
- Fri, May 24, 2013 Fri, May 24, 2013 - Today’s News : The Great British Hangover: UK set for record stag weekend
- Fri, May 24, 2013 Fri, May 24, 2013 - Today’s News : Existing US home sales up in April
Algarve property agents are feeling more confident in the market. Lowering house prices in Portugal have helped transactions to show signs of stabilising, according to the latest RICS/Ci market survey, with sales expectations turning positive for the first time since 2010.
BuyProperty4Less is a new investment portal that helps buyers to do just that. The newly launched specialist site, part of the Lead Galaxy network of real estate portals, is tailored to meet growing demand for investments in bricks and mortar at a time of economic uncertainty.
International buyers are returning to Italian property as prices continue to fall. Sales slumped last year across the country by 26 per cent, but overseas investors are starting to take advantage of economic concerns and questions about taxes, spending €2.1bn on second homes last year.
Buying US property beats renting in almost two-thirds of the country, according to new research. A survey from Zillow shows that in 64 per cent of the US, buying a home is less expensive than renting, with Miami and Detroit ranked as the most affordable.
Jimmy Savile’s home is being put up for sale this month. The Highland home, located in Glencoe, will go under the hammer in Glasgow with a price tag of £100,000. Auctioneers say there has been "a lot of interest" in the property.
Our Regular Features
Top of the Props
Thailand became the third most popular property destination in the world last month, according to TheMoveChannel.com’s Top of the Props. The country accounted for 6.78 per cent of all enquiries on the real estate portal in April 2013, a share that took Thailand into the top three countries, its high...
Barbados property buyers head straight to Saint James, TheMoveChannel.com’s At a Glance report reveals. The infographic, which depicts activity on the property portal in the last 12 months, shows that Saint James is the most popular region on the island, accounting for 38 per cent of all enquiries.
Buyers do like to build beside the seaside, according to TheMoveChannel.com’s Investment Watch. The property portal's report shows that plots of land were particularly popular in April 2013, with a building plot in the Cayman Islands attracting the highest number of enquiries on the site.
As Spring arrives, the property world prepares for another bounce in buying and selling activity. One way many agents will be looking to attract business is going to exhibitions, but with stands costing from an entry level of £3,000, are property shows too expensive?
The Luxury Properties Showcase
Legendale Hotel, Beijing, China
Beirut International Property Fair
Hilton Beirut Habtoor Grand Hotel & Convention Centre, Lebanon
The Southern Homebuilding & Renovation Show
Sandown Park, Surrey
TMC TVWatch - How currency exchange rates can help your property purchase Click here for full video news archive >>
Daily Launch Email
16 acres of beachfront property, St. Kitts
Purchase Your Investment In The Caribbean From £6,995
10-13% NET Return after Costs on Fully Renovated and Rental Assured Townhomes - USA
Fully-serviced, ready to build, 1 acre+ residential land plots from just $26,000 - USA
Watch Video Tours Of Today's Top FSBO Properties
Student Property in Prime UK City Centre location | Interest Paid on deposits | Assured yields | 300m from 26000 students