Casa Degli Artisti , Castiglione Del Lago, Italy
Castiglione del Lago, Perugia, Umbria, Italy
Property ID: 30894076
|Price Type||For Sale|
|Bedrooms||4 - Bed|
|Bathrooms||3 - Bath|
- Two attached old brick farmhouses on the border of Umbria and Tuscany
- 250,000 Euro
- 4 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms- 330 sq. mt of total living space
- Private mature garden (2800 sq. mt)
- Main house (186 sq. mt): laundry room, canteen, room with bathroom, kitchen, living room, two bedrooms, bathroom, store spaces, kitchen with terrace
- Second house (137): canteen and studio with raised sleeping area, bathroom, kitchen, four more large rooms
- Main house requires structural work and modernisation and the second house is in need of complete restoration.
- All the old finishings have been preserved: ancient fireplace, pizza/bread oven, wooden beams, terracotta floors
- New road gives houses independent access and parking spaces
- Main house could benefit from an upgrade and modernization
- Second house needs complete renovation
- Beautiful views of Lake Trasimeno and Cortona
- Rural and private but not isolated setting
- Five minute walk from local village and shops
- 15 minute drive from Terontola (main line train station) and Castiglion del Lago
Standing in open countryside on the borders of Umbria and Tuscany, with lovely surrounding views, these two extremely attractive attached farmhouses date back to 1668and are built of antique Sienese red brick.
This property has many possibilities as a home, holiday place, investment or all three. It is the perfect location for those wishing to live in the countryside, enjoy beautiful views, walks, bike rides, countless day trips and all day sunshine.
Charming in a traditional and unspoiled sense, Casa Degli Artisti offers the comfort of resting in a peaceful setting and the convenience of doing so in a location that feels secluded but is just minutes or hours away from many of central Italy’s most famous towns and attractions.
About Cortona International
Cortona International looks forward to introducing you to the area: to the town of Cortona itself, but also its surrounding countryside which ranges from rural and peaceful mountainside, to classic hillside and to cultivated farmland areas, all of which abounds with olive groves, vineyards and spellbinding views. By specialising in this small niche of Tuscany, not only does Cortona International ensure a trouble-free purchase, but we are also able to offer a host of post purchase services which allow us to take care of your interests from the day you buy until the day you may choose to sell.
In a unique collaboration, Cortona International offers its clients a team of English speaking professionals whose individual strengths provide specialist knowledge in all aspects of buying or selling a property. We also offer a post-purchase property and rental management service for international buyers who may be absent for part of the year.
- We do our UTMOST to do pre-marketing checks on our properties in order to ascertain their compliance status.
- This does not necessarily mean they are compliant (many owners are resistant to regularising their properties until they have a firm offer), but it does mean we have a complete picture for you, know what the owner must do in order to obtain compliance and the timelines in which this can be done.
- A survey of your own should confirm our findings.
- We work together with the registered Italian notary regarding the preparation and drawing up of all and any contracts.
- English translations and/or an interpreter are provided.
- All money deposits are held in escrow by the notary until completion.
- We collaborate with international and local agencies in the area and can organise and accompany you on viewings of properties also listed by them. This is done on a split commission basis and at no extra cost to you.
- We will supply you with all paperwork pertaining to a property when you view it.
- We will also calculate all costs relative to the purchase (notary fees, purchase taxes etc…), future council taxes and overheads and, in advance of any commitment to a purchase, complete estimates for any works you might wish to do.
- We offer, together with our partners, a full range of post-acquisition services: General caretaking & maintenance; organisation of projects & permissions, renovations & small building works and a rental management service for people wishing to rent out their properties.
The agency is registered at the Chamber of Commerce in Arezzo and has been a member of FIAIP (Federation of Professional Italian Estate Agents) since 1997.
In the Area
- Equestrian & Riding
- Historic Sites
- Mountain Biking
- Rural Retreat
- Wine Region