2 - Bed Houses for Sale in Cortona, Italy - £306,383
Cortona, Arezzo, Tuscany, Italy
Property ID: 28189654
|Bedrooms||2 - Bed|
|Bathrooms||2 - Bath|
- Independent, detached house for sale in San Lorenzo area near Cortona, Tuscany
- 350,000 Euro, recently renovated
- 2 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms (one ensuite), open living/dining area, kitchen (with stovetop, oven, fridge and dishwasher).
- Private well-maintained garden and swimming pool
- Water is from the well
- Outdoor dining space beneath a wooden pergola
- Stunning views of the pool, surrounding countryside, old stone farmhouses, and Cortona's
- Air conditioning and WiFi
- Possibility of installing a pellet stove in the living room.
- Successfully rented out as a holiday house
- Sold fully furnished with high-quality and stylish, elegant finishings
- Rustic yet modern, very comfortable, luminous, and charming
- Private but not in an isolated setting
- Easily accessible
- 10 minute drive from main line train stations in Camucia and Terontola
- 10 minute drive to all services and restaurants/bars in Camucia
Cortona's historic center: 15 minutes by car (10 kms) / Trasimeno Lake: 20 minutes by car (15 kms) / Montepulciano: 30 minutes by car (25 kms) / Siena: 50 minutes by car (70 kms) / Florence: 1 hour, 20 minutes by car (115 kms) / Castiglion della Pescaia: 2 hours by car (150 kms) / Rome: 2 hours, 15 minutes by car (200 kms) / Perugia international airport: 40 minutes by car (52 kms)
Set in the middle of the Tuscan countryside, surrounded by garden, pool, and countless nearby attractions Casale Lorenzo is both homely and elegant.
Perfect for anyone eager to spend in it as little or as much time as possible, Casale Lorenzo is equally well suited as a full-time home or as a lock up and leave holiday house.
It is the perfect location for those wishing to live in the countryside, enjoy beautiful views, walks, bike rides, countless day trips and all day sunshine all while living within a couple of minutes of a well serviced town.
This beautifully restored property has great charm; while many of the rustic features have been maintained Casale Lorenzo presents itself as modern and highly functional and ready for move-in.
It's ideal as a getaway home for a couple or for a small family who want to experience all aspects of the Tuscan lifestyle in ease and comfort, just a few kilometers from many of central Italy's most famous cities and Medieval towns. Casale Lorenzo is truly a chameleon: ideal as an investment property, holiday rental house, retirement home, romantic get-away cottage, or as cozy family or single person's home.
About Cortona International
Cortona International looks forward to introducing you to the area: to the town of Cortona itself, but also its surrounding countryside which ranges from rural and peaceful mountainside, to classic hillside and to cultivated farmland areas, all of which abounds with olive groves, vineyards and spellbinding views. By specialising in this small niche of Tuscany, not only does Cortona International ensure a trouble-free purchase, but we are also able to offer a host of post purchase services which allow us to take care of your interests from the day you buy until the day you may choose to sell.
In a unique collaboration, Cortona International offers its clients a team of English speaking professionals whose individual strengths provide specialist knowledge in all aspects of buying or selling a property. We also offer a post-purchase property and rental management service for international buyers who may be absent for part of the year.
- We do our UTMOST to do pre-marketing checks on our properties in order to ascertain their compliance status.
- This does not necessarily mean they are compliant (many owners are resistant to regularising their properties until they have a firm offer), but it does mean we have a complete picture for you, know what the owner must do in order to obtain compliance and the timelines in which this can be done.
- A survey of your own should confirm our findings.
- We work together with the registered Italian notary regarding the preparation and drawing up of all and any contracts.
- English translations and/or an interpreter are provided.
- All money deposits are held in escrow by the notary until completion.
- We collaborate with international and local agencies in the area and can organise and accompany you on viewings of properties also listed by them. This is done on a split commission basis and at no extra cost to you.
- We will supply you with all paperwork pertaining to a property when you view it.
- We will also calculate all costs relative to the purchase (notary fees, purchase taxes etc…), future council taxes and overheads and, in advance of any commitment to a purchase, complete estimates for any works you might wish to do.
- We offer, together with our partners, a full range of post-acquisition services: General caretaking & maintenance; organisation of projects & permissions, renovations & small building works and a rental management service for people wishing to rent out their properties.
The agency is registered at the Chamber of Commerce in Arezzo and has been a member of FIAIP (Federation of Professional Italian Estate Agents) since 1997.
In the Area
- Equestrian & Riding
- Historic Sites
- Mountain Biking
- Rural Retreat
- Wine Region
On Site AMENITIES
- Tourist Attractions
- Train Station